216 Orchard Road
Chemistry worked with the Singapore Tourism Board from start to finish over a 2 year period, to define, design and deliver the new centre.
Our work covered a total design approach:
- Empathic research with tourists
- Observations and expert interviews
- Facilitation of two creative workshops
- Making of a full scale prototype of the space to test the layout, technology and communication points with visitors and experts
- Detail Design of the internal layout
- Interactive itinerary kiosk
- Concept Design of the touch screen interface
- All new branding and signage system
- Creative direction for Service Training and Uniform Design.
As part of Singapore Design Week, Chemistry is presenting a behind the scenes keynote talk on how the SVC was developed